♥ 謝跟踪。

星期三, 8月 03, 2011

♥ Gah yao ! :D




咩咩頭 :PP

十五歲的我 就是那麼幼齒





The more you care. the more you have to lost.

真正的委屈 是說不出來的

不是嗎?





heartache HAHAHHHA.





what am i doing my dears .

seeem like going to a wrong way ?

owhh my god *still rmb it





fed up.

i told ownself.





heeeee. Shapo. you will be alright after that.

it's a small matter for you.

For fun .





don't be serious .





yaa! i'm okay after i slept.

the after tomorrow.





i'm still ok.

but ..





the night. teeeehee. the EVIL of EMO finding me.

i think girls always feeel not okay. the times. at night





HEYS.





really.





i can't do well management in my EQ.

btw. should say.

i should prevent its.

but. how i prevent it ?





no idea ..





OKAY! FINE! i act nothing the conclusion is.

saya tak tahu apa saya nak cakap sekarang.

Siaooo liaww !





btw.

i'm insomnia now again! how ?!

really insomnia. or heart problem ?





i wannt shopping !!!!!!!!!!!





irshhh. frustrated ..

somebody help me? DORAEMON here?

i need you .. i want you to help me

to help me read ppl's mind !





明天 鋼琴考試加油

謝謝那群替我加油的朋友

三八叻你們 x))





death line tmrw :(





how gee !

eww ewww. scare scare. damn worrry man !





btw. GOOD LUCK t​​o me ! :D



沒有留言: